TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms. It has 500 million daily active users worldwide, more than both Twitter and Snapchat. It’s favored mostly by a younger audience with 41% of users between the ages of 16 and 24.
In August 2019, TikTok announced a GIPHY integration allowing users to add GIF stickers as overlays onto videos. Using GIF stickers in TikTok is easy. If you’ve used GIF stickers in Instagram or Snapchat stories, you’re in luck because the process is mostly the same.
Follow these steps to add GIF stickers to your TikTok videos:
1. Open your TikTok app and record a video.
2. Choose a song and edit your video as needed.
3. Tap the “red checkmark” to go to the next screen.
4. Tap the “Stickers” icon.
5. Use the “search GIFs” bar to find the perfect sticker to express your video.
6. Tap on the sticker(s) you want to use to bring them into your recording.
7. Use your finger to adjust the position and pinch to adjust the size.
8. Tap the “Next” button and now you’ve got GIF stickers overlaid onto your TikTok video.